Belizean Dreams has three different room categories – Villas (3-bedrooms), Executive Suites (2-bedrooms), and One-bedroom Suites/Honeymoon Suites. Each of the categories feature A/C, king beds, handcrafted mahogany and cedar furnishings, natural stone accents, hardwood floors, local artisan décor, and covered porches. The One-bedroom/Honeymoon Suites offer a mini fridge and coffee maker while the larger 2-bedroom Executive Suites and 3-bedroom Villas have a living room and full gourmet kitchen. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the common areas – lobby, pool, tiki bar, and dining area. An all-inclusive stay at Belizean Dreams comes with all your meals and alcoholic drinks (non all-inclusive plans also available).
A variety of options for either relaxation or adventure await you at Belizean Dreams. The resort includes complimentary use of kayaks, snorkel gear, and bicycles for guests. For those looking for a bit of pampering, a full service spa offers treatments such as massage, wraps, scrubs, and facials. Spend your days lounging in the infinity pool with ocean views while enjoying refreshing drinks made at the adjacent tiki bar. A daily happy hour from 4-6pm attracts nearby visitors and is the perfect place to share some drinks and laughs (only beachfront bar in Hopkins!). The Woven Palm Restaurant is a beachfront, open-air venue that serves some of the best dishes in Hopkins with a mix of Caribbean and Mesoamerican flavors. Numerous snorkel and dive sites are easily accessed for half-day to full-day adventures to some of the best snorkeling and diving in the world.
- Located in Hopkins Village
- 1, 2, and 3-bedroom Suites/Villas featuring A/C, king beds, and covered porches/balconies
- All-inclusive feature includes all meals and alcoholic drinks (basic meal plans also available)
- Infinity pool
- Open air, beachfront Woven Palm Restaurant serves Caribbean and Mesoamerican dishes
- Full service spa
- PADI dive courses offered at the resort
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas
- Complimentary use of bicycles, kayaks, and snorkel gear
- #2 Top 10 Small Hotels in Belize and #5 in Central America (Trip Advisor)