There are two lodges which house the rooms and suites, Parrot Cove Lodge and Blue Parrot Beach House. The Standard rooms and Suites at Parrot Cove Lodge all feature A/C, ceiling fans, mini fridge, cable TV, coffee maker, and safe. The Standard Rooms come with two double beds while the Poolside Suites come with a queen bed, futon sofa bed, dining area, and kitchenette (no stove). The neighboring Blue Parrot Beach House is a two level building, each level with its own private entrance. Each level is a 2-bedroom unit with a queen bed in both rooms, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, and large verandah overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
During your stay at Parrot Cove, relax by the pool or on the beach with a tropical drink in hand! Take a bicycle into Hopkins Village to explore local Garifuna life and small shops or kayak the pristine blue waters of the Caribbean Sea! For dining, Parrot Cove hosts the top two restaurants in all Hopkins – Love on the Rocks and Chef Rob’s Gourmet Cafe. Fresh produce and seafood is cooked with a variety of Caribbean and international flavors and textures using only local ingredients sourced within a 30 mile radius. Chef Rob’s cooking style is considered eclectic by bringing his worldly culinary experience and techniques together on one menu for a delicious culinary journey!
- Located just outside of Hopkins (1.25 mile)
- Parrot Cove Lodge offers Standard Rooms and Suites
- Blue Parrot Beach House has four rooms total that can be rented together or separately
- Every room comes with A/C, ceiling fans, Wi-Fi, cable TV, mini fridge, coffee maker, and safe
- Continental breakfast included
- Pool with cascading waterfall
- Love on the Rocks is a beachside restaurant where heated lava rocks cook your meal in front of you!
- Chef Rob’s Gourmet Cafe is a beachside restaurant with a locally sourced rotating menu
- Complimentary bicycles and kayaks
- Certificate of Excellence, 2015 (TripAdvisor)
- #1 Love on the Rocks and #2 Chef Rob’s Gourmet Cafe restaurants in Hopkins (TripAdvisor)
- Nearby activities include diving, snorkeling, Garifuna drumming, chocolate making, hikes, cave tubing, fishing, hiking, and birding