Ramon’s Village Resort has 61 thatched roof huts that offer an authentic, true Caribbean experience. Every cabana features hardwood floors, A/C, ceiling fans, mini-fridge, coffee maker, Wi-Fi, and balconies or terraces with jungle or ocean views. The upgraded suites are located on the top floor of a two-story hut and also feature tile floor and microwaves. For families or small groups, you can connect the two suites to create a 2-bedroom unit. For couples looking for romance or guests seeking added luxury, upgrade to the Honeymoon, Presidential, or Grand Suite for extra living space, kitchenette, and a wrap-around veranda with hammocks.
Ramon’s Village Resort’s unique cabana rooms aren’t the only feature that make this property a true gem. Unlike many accommodation options in Ambergris Caye, Ramon’s Village has a noteworthy beach area. The 500 foot white sand beach is lined with palm trees, lounge chairs, and a beautiful blue coastline perfect for swimming and snorkeling. Another unique feature is the prime location in the middle of San Pedro, Belize’s largest beach town. Restaurants, shopping, and nightlife are just a short walk away. However, after dining at Ramon’s Village Resort’s restaurant – Pineapples on the Beach, you may not want to leave the property. Another delicious feature at Ramon’s Village is the fresh fruit smoothies and coffee at Tropic Al’s, where rum is optional (but a delicious additive). As a guest at Ramon’s Village, you will enjoy a lagoon pool, beach spa, PADI 5-star dive shop, business center, and gift shop.
- Located in the heart of San Pedro on Ambergris Caye
- 61 thatched roof cabanas
- Each cabana features A/C, ceiling fans, free Wi-Fi, mini fridge, and safe
- Free form pool
- Fresh dishes and wonderful service at Pineapples on the Beach Restaurant
- Tropic Al’s serves fresh smoothies, specialty coffee drinks, and cocktails
- 500 feet of white sand beach
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and business center available
- Swim and snorkel from their 400-foot dock.
- Beachside spa
- PADI 5-star dive shop on site with 5 Dive Masters and various scuba courses
- 40 named dive sites within a 5-to-15 minute boat ride from Ramon’s Village
- Daily morning and afternoon dive trips
- Four boats ranging from 28’ to 34’
- Hookah diving available
- Travelers’ Choice, 2011 – 2016 (TripAdvisor)