This 7-bedroom villa has a maximum occupancy of 20 guests with a layout that maximizes individual room privacy. Every room is eloquently decorated with A/C, ceiling fans, king or queen beds, and loveseats. For guests that enjoy the freedom of creating their own dining delicacies (or a simple sandwich), there are two spacious, fully equipped kitchens on both the first and second floors. On the first floor you’ll find additional patio seating overlooking the pool and hot tub while the third floor features a terrace with sprawling, panoramic views of the Mayan Mountains.
A unique feature of the villa is its capability to be rented in smaller units. The Beachfront Rooms on the first, second, and third floors come with king bed, private balcony, wet bar with mini fridge, and Caribbean Sea (and pool) views. The Beachfront Deluxe Rooms on the first and second floor offer king or queen beds, access to a fully equipped kitchen and dining room, and Caribbean Sea views. Finally, guests can book individual floors to create a 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom suite. The first and second floors can be rented as the two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchen while the third floor offers a wet bar with mini fridge along with a master bathroom with jacuzzi tub. The villa allows guests to completely unwind and unplug in the privacy of their own pool and hot tub. Alternatively, they can enjoy the Caribbean Sea footsteps from the villa. Complimentary kayaks and stand-up paddleboards are available along with many half-day and full day-activities on both land and in the sea.
- Located in the Garifuna Village of Hopkins
- 7-bedroom villa with 20 person maximum occupancy
- Can be booked as individual rooms, 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom suites, or the entire villa
- Villa features A/C, ceiling fans, cable TV, Wi-Fi, and two kitchens
- Hot tub
- Hobie-cats available for rent
- Complimentary kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
- Located a short walk from its sister properties – Jaguar Reef and Almond Beach
- Located a short walk from various restaurants