Besides being one of the most luxurious beach properties in Belize the Villa Verano is also one of the most unique. In addition to renting the entire 10-bedroom villa, Villa Verano has the ability to be rented as individual hotel rooms, private floors of four or five rooms for smaller groups, or the rooftop Penthouse for honeymooners and couples simultaneously making it a luxury boutique hotel as well. The first floor consists of five rooms, two Courtyard Rooms and three Beach Front Rooms. One of the Courtyard Rooms is furnished with a king bed and two sets of luxury bunk beds making it perfect for families or groups of friends while the other features a queen bed. Both Courtyard Rooms open up to the open-air courtyard with fountain. The Beach Front Rooms all feature king beds, Caribbean views, and open up to the deck and pool area. Two of the Beach Front Rooms flank the Sunrise Suite, a spacious living room with a full gourmet kitchen, dining area, and TV area so they can be rented as suites for the extra space and amenities. The entire first floor can be rented as a private 5-room home combining both Courtyard Rooms and the three Beach Front Rooms along with the Sunrise Suite.
The second floor of the villa, the Sea Grape Home, consists of four bedrooms and can sleep up to 16 people. Each of the four rooms on this level have king beds in addition to having a pull out sofa or bunk beds for extra guests. All rooms have secured, private entry on this level and open up to the 900 sq ft great room that includes panoramic ocean views, large dining area, balcony, and a gourmet kitchen. Better yet the second floor also features the library/media room as a quiet place to retreat to and relax. Last but not least, the Penthouse at Villa Verano is perched on the rooftop so it offers 360 degree views of both the Mayan Mountains and Caribbean Sea. Enjoy a king bed, spacious bathroom, and a private outdoor shower as you sit atop the world (or at least feel like it).
The impressive Villa Verano offers so much more than just spacious guest rooms. One of the first things you’ll notice is the impressive 70’ swimming pool complete with deck chairs, outdoor showers, beach towels. On the beach you have complimentary use of kayaks, paddle boards, and their trimaran – even snorkeling and fishing gear is included! All guests can enjoy the rooftop social area which includes luxury gas BBQ and huge 12-person jacuzzi tub. For those of you who feel like you over-indulged on the local food there is even an air conditioned gym on the roof to help you regain that beach body. For the kids, both young and young at heart, there is a game room with full sized pool table, ping pong, darts, and board games. There is no restaurant at Villa Verano but with its beachfront location you can walk the beach into town and try a nice variety of local restaurants.
- Located in Garifuna beach town of Hopkins, voted ‘friendliest town in Belize’
- 10 rooms total that can accommodate up to 38 people total
- All rooms feature A/C, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and spacious bathrooms
- First floor has five rooms and can be rented as a private home
- Second floor has four rooms and is only rented as private suite
- Rooftop Penthouse with king bed and private outdoor shower
- Fully furnished gourmet kitchens available with suite/floor rentals
- 70’ swimming pool with deck
- Rooftop jacuzzi and BBQ area
- Air conditioned gym
- Game room with pool table, ping pong, and board games
- Complimentary use of bicycles, pedal boats, kayaks, Trimaran, and snorkel gear
- Walking distance to restaurants and bars
- Pack for a Purpose Hotel – ask us how you can help bring donations to local communities