X’tan Ha has just 32 rooms, each a fully furnished one-bedroom, one-bathroom villa. Each villa features a private veranda, sitting area with futon, dining area, A/C, TV with DVD player, and kitchenette complete with small refrigerator, electric cooktop, microwave, coffee maker, and microwave. Guests can choose between three different views – Garden Villas, Pool View Villas and Sea Front Villas. For larger families or groups, villas can be connected to form a larger unit.
You’ll undoubtedly find that a majority of your stay at X’tan Ha Resort is spent outside the villa, enjoying all the amenities and luxuries offered on the sand and in the water. The waterfront resort offers a large swimming pool surrounded by lush gardens, a seafront palapa bar, and delicious restaurant. The full-service restaurant, Temple Run Tavern, serves American and Caribbean favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests also have access to a number of complimentary features including kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boats, a shallow water volleyball court, and a water trampoline.
- Located about 7 miles north of San Pedro, a quieter part of Ambergris Caye
- 32 private villas
- Each villa comes with A/C, ceiling fans, cable TV, DVD player, and kitchenettes
- Connecting units upon request
- Large swimming pool
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served at Temple Run Tavern
- Sea front bar with tables over the water
- Spa services available
- Daily maid service
- Free Wi-Fi in common area
- Shallow water beach volleyball and water trampoline
- Complimentary use of paddle boats, paddle boards, and kayaks
- Certificate of Excellence, 2015 (TripAdvisor)