There are 80 identical Junior Suites at Manoa. Each Suite is equipped with two queen beds, unobstructed volcano views, Wi-Fi, A/C, satellite TV, safe, hairdryer, minibar and coffee maker. There are also a handful of Suites that offer an adjoining room feature for larger families or groups with younger children. Breakfast is included and served buffet style at La Saca Restaurant, where lunch and dinner a la carte menus are also available.
Arenal Manoa’s beautiful, expansive property offers tropical gardens, walking paths, and a traditional, full-functioning farm for guests to enjoy. What makes Arenal Manoa unique, other than their local ownership, is their fostering of traditional farming practises. Before La Fortuna was known as a tourist stop, its main source of income was agriculture (dairy production). Today, the hotel prides itself on their full-functioning farm where guests can take a guided tour to experience La Fortuna’s past-time by milking cows and harvesting eggs. This is a complimentary tour for Arenal Manoa guests and a great activity for children. The property also features two pools with swim-up bars, Güipipia Bar at the family pool and Uyuyui Bar at the thermal pool. For a therapeutic experience, relax in spring-fed Jacuzzis alongside each pool or head to the full-service spa for a treatment.
- Located at the base of Arenal Volcano, 8km from La Fortuna
- 80 Junior Suites
- Each room features two queen beds, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, A/C, and safe
- Incredible views of the volcano from your room and private terrace
- Buffet breakfast included
- Two spring-fed pools (one thermally heated) with swim-up bars
- Jacuzzis alongside pools
- La Saca Restaurant serves a la carte lunch and dinner
- Complimentary farm tour