There are just 8 Villas (500-800 sq. ft.) and 2 Villa Suites at Casa Chameleon Mal Pais. Each villa is an intimate open-air escape with private ocean-view plunge pool. All the villas comes with a king bed, Wi-Fi, A/C, terrace with hammock and outdoor dining area, mini-bar, coffee maker, and safe. For those guests that prefer a bit more space, the Villa Suites (1300 sq. ft.), Villa Estrella and Villa Ultra, have an additional living room with ocean views. Villa Estrella has indoor and outdoor showers while Villa Ultra has a romantic handmade bathtub.
Casa Chameleon Mal Pais allows guests complete intimacy and privacy with personalized attention to detail. Breakfast can be served on your terrace overlooking the tropical jungle and Pacific Ocean. Spend the day in the privacy of your own plunge pool or out by the main pool with drink and lunch service. Dinner is a gourmet experience with fresh sea-or-farm-to table produce and is by reservation only. For an interactive dining experience, guests can request a private mixology and cooking course with the chef. There is also the option to head into Santa Teresa to explore the many restaurants and cafes in town for lunch and dinner. One of the more popular off site activities is hiking to a set of cascading waterfalls in Montezuma in combination with a canopy zip-line. Horseback riding on the beach at sunset is a beautiful way to take in the vibrant sky colors. A full-day catamaran trip out to Isla Tortuga will allow you to feast on a delicious BBQ while snorkeling off a white sandy beach. Nature lovers and birdwatchers have easy access to Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve or Curú Wildlife Refuge.
- Located in Mal Pais, Nicoya Peninsula
- 10 Villas each with their own ocean-view plunge pool
- Each villa features king bed, mini-bar, coffee maker, A/C, Wi-Fi, safe, and terrace with hammock and dining area
- Villa Estrella and Villa Ultra are larger with an additional living room
- Breakfast included and served in your villa
- Lunch served in poolside lounge and dinner by reservation only
- Free form pool
- Yoga, martial arts, and exercise classes available
- In suite spa treatments including massages, scrubs, and facials
- Private mixology and cooking classes available
- Nearby activities include surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling hiking, waterfall exploring, zip-lining, horseback riding, birdwatching, and sailing
- Nearby Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve, Curú Wildlife Refuge, and Tortuga Island
- A 4×4 vehicle or an ATV/Quad rental is recommended with your stay
- *No TV in the rooms