Evergreen Lodge has a total of 55 rooms and each comes comfortably equipped with one king or two double beds, ceiling fan, and private bathroom with hot shower. With no A/C nor TV in the bungalows, you will enjoy the sights, sounds, and breezes of the surrounding rainforest. All your buffet-style meals are included with your stay as well as wine with dinner. A number of amenities are available at Evergreen Lodge for guests to enjoy and include a swimming pool, bar with occasional live music, spa, and walking trails.
To arrive to the lodge, Evergreen will pick you up from your San Jose hotel early in the morning (otherwise you will meet Evergreen in Guapiles). A typical Costa Rican breakfast is provided in route as well as a first encounter of the canal system via boat ride to the lodge. You will be greeted with a refreshing tropical drink, cool towel, and buffet lunch. Included with your stay at Evergreen Lodge is a mini-tour of Tortuguero’s town, the Turtle Museum, water canals, and a guided tour of Tortuguero National Park. The national park is 47,000-acre and is where many of Costa Rica’s anticipated hosts call home: monkeys, sloth, crocodiles, caiman, over 300 species of birds, snakes, river turtles, frogs, otters, manatee and jaguar to name a few.
- Located in the northeast corner of Costa Rica, 5 minutes from Tortuguero National Park
- 55 rooms
- Each room features king bed or two full beds, ceiling fan, safe, and bathroom with hot shower (No A/C nor TV)
- Three buffet-style meals included
- Large swimming pool
- Full service spa
- Bar with occasional live music throughout the week
- Must boat or fly into Tortuguero (boat transfers included)
- Wi-Fi at reception only
- Turtle nesting and hatching tours available (additional cost)
- Complimentary stop at banana processing plant in route to Tortuguero (subject to availability, timing, and group size)