There are 115 rooms divided between two categories, Standard Guest Rooms and Suites. Every room comes with Suite Dreams by Serta bedding, A/C, Wi-Fi, HDTV, mini refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, and work station with desk. Standard Guest Rooms come with either one king or two double beds and some offer balcony areas. The Suites are a two room suite with a connecting door to separate a living area with sleeper sofa and the master bedroom (both have TVs).
Whether you’re just arriving to Costa Rica or at the tail end of your vacation, The Holiday Inn will keep you entertained. Atop the 20-story building, you’ll find a large rooftop pool and lounge area, perfect for enjoying the tropical sunshine even when you’re not on the beach. For those active travelers, a fitness center offers various machines and weights. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the Great Grill Restaurant or venture out and explore some of the city’s best restaurants within a short walk or taxi ride. If you’re planning an overnight adventure around Costa Rica, the hotel also offers luggage storage to keep your belongings safe while you travel.
- Located in San Jose, 20 minutes from SJO
- 115 rooms divided between Standard Guest Rooms and Suites
- Each rooms comes with A/C, Wi-Fi, TV, mini fridge, and coffee/tea maker
- Rooftop pool
- Great American Grill Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Pavillion Lounge serves drinks
- Fitness center
- 24-hour Pavillion Pantry sells snacks, drinks, and travel necessities
- Luggage hold
- Laundry service
- Within walking distance or a short taxi to some of the best restaurants in San Jose
- Located near national stadium, national theatre, Pre-Columbian Gold Museum, Jade Museum, Poas Volcano, Lankester Botanical Gardens, La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Pacuare River, and coffee plantations