Latitude 10 has only 5 bungalows – 2 Master Suites and 3 Junior Suites. Each free-standing, open air bungalow (with screens) comes with king or queen bed, 400-thread count, organic cotton sheets, organic toiletries, ceiling fans, safe, outdoor seating area with hammock, and open-air/outdoor shower. Every night after dinner you will return to a candlelit turn down service in your bungalow. The Junior Suites are tucked back into the jungle with lush, tropical views while the two Master Suites are much larger and come complete with 100-115 sq. ft. private, covered deck facing the Pacific Ocean. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the main clubhouse and a fresh, tropical breakfast is included with your stay.
After a restful sleep in harmony with nature, wake-up to a yoga class in the open-air studio. Have a delicious breakfast and choose your evening’s dinner option, ensuring only the freshest ingredients for every meal. Enjoy the day relaxing on the beach or by the pool with a cold beverage or cocktail. Indulge with one of many massage treatments offered in an open-air studio overlooking the Pacific Ocean. If you’re up for an adventure, grab a complimentary bicycle and head south into the beach town of Santa Teresa. Have lunch or a couple drinks at a local beach bar before heading back to Latitude 10 for one of the best dinners you’ll have in Costa Rica.
- Located in front of Playa Santa Teresa in the Nicoya Peninsula
- 5 Villas – 2 Master Suites and 3 Junior Suites
- Each room features ceiling fan (no A/C necessary with cool ocean breezes), private porch, outdoor shower, and safe
- Breakfast included
- Free-form pool adjacent to the restaurant and in front of the ocean
- Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Massage service available
- Open-air yoga studio
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in clubhouse
- Complimentary beach cruisers and boogie boards
- Candlelit turn-down service
- Cayuga hotel
- Mentioned by Andrew Harper, Travel+Leisure, and Conde Nast Traveler