Lost Iguana has 42 hillside rooms surrounded by jungle and with views of the iconic Arenal Volcano. Each room features A/C, ceiling fans, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, safe, hairdryer, minibar refrigerator, coffee maker, and private patio/ balcony. The Standard Deluxe and Luxury Suite feature a king or two full beds while Luxury Suites also offer a Jacuzzi tub. Villa Junior Suites, Villa Superior Suites, and Las Casitas are two-bedroom, two-bathroom categories with varying views and bedding. All the two-bedroom categories also feature a kitchenette, eating area and Jacuzzi on the terrace. All room categories include a fresh, delicious breakfast.
While most regional tours with Lost Iguana are a slightly longer transfer ride (additional 15-minutes) due to its unique location, the abundance of opportunities in and around the resort surely make-up for the added transfer minutes. There are two trails on the property, a one and two-hour loop, through primary rain forest. You can sign-up for a guided day or night hike on these trails with one of the local Lost Iguana guides who will help point out the various species of plant and wildlife. There is a double pool with fresh water and waterfall as well as a heated pool with swim-up bar. The Palapa Bar serves up cold drinks and mixed cocktails and also offers lighter fare dishes. The Blue Hibiscus Restaurant is decorated with macadamia nut shell murals and guaba chandeliers. For wellness options make sure to check-out one of the most beautiful spas in the region, The Golden Gecko Spa, or enjoy yoga in the open-air pavilion.
- Located in the Arenal region on 120-acres of primary rain forest
- 42 rooms with both one and two-bedroom options
- Each room is equipped with A/C, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and safe
- Incredible views of the volcano from your room and private terrace
- Breakfast included
- Two pools, one with swim-up bar
- The Blue Hibiscus Restaurant serves both international and traditional Costa Rican dishes
- The Golden Gecko Spa is an organic wellness paradise
- Open air yoga pavilion
- Two trails on the property to enjoy guided nature walks, birding, or self-guided trips