The hotel’s 12 cabins are located right off a fresh water channel that leads into the Tortuguero National Park. All the rooms are furnished with two queen beds, A/C, minibar, cable TV, hardwood floors, private bathrooms and a private garden area with outdoor shower. As the first luxury hotel in Tortuguero, you’ll also be pleasantly surprised to find a swimming pool, workout room, work station, free Wi-Fi, and an exclusive a la carte restaurant with three delicious meals included with your stay. The days you’re not off touring the canals in search of wildlife, make sure to enjoy the complimentary kayaks or splurge on a spa treatment.
The boat trip to arrive at Manatus is just a short glimpse of the exotic, lush habitat that awaits. Along the canals, keep a watchful eye for over 300 species of birds, monkeys, sloths, crocodile, caiman, tree frogs, jaguars, and manatees. Sign up for a guided visit of Tortuguero National Park to watch sea turtles climb up the beach to lay eggs or to watch the egg hatching. Turtle nesting and turtle hatching spectacles are both highly recommended and much anticipated events in Tortuguero National Park.
- Located just outside Tortuguero National Park
- 12 private cabins offer the most luxurious accommodations in Tortuguero
- Every room is furnished with ceiling fans, two queen beds, A/C, minibar, cable TV, bathroom, and outdoor area with shower
- All a la carte meals included
- Fresh water pool with drink service
- Full service spa
- Small fitness room
- Complimentary use of kayaks
- Rainforest Alliance verified
- Must fly or boat into Tortuguero, no roads or cars into Tortuguero
- Breakfast stop in route from San Jose to Tortuguero (ground/boat transfers)
- Lunch stop in route from Tortuguero to San Jose (ground/boat transfers)
- Tortuguero Canal tour and Tortuguero Village tour included
- Turtle nesting (cash only) and turtle hatching booked separately (additional cost)