Rio Celeste Hideaway, like its famous sister-property Nayara, brings the island-like ambiance and decor of Bali to Costa Rica with rooms full of hand carved furniture, striking colors, and plenty of natural light. Each of the 26 rooms come with one king or two queen beds, 300 thread count cotton sheets, A/C, TV with DVD player, safe, hairdryer, minibar, coffee maker, spacious bathtub and shower, private garden with outdoor shower, and European Spa toiletries. The upgraded Casita Suite (from the Casita Standard) also features a Jacuzzi bathtub. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and restaurant areas and breakfast is included with your stay.
Rio Celeste Hideaway allows guests to slip into a harmonious retreat among nature. You’ll melt into a state of total tranquility by soaking in the warm Jacuzzis during cooler nights, taking a dip in the pool on during hot days, or unwinding with a book and glass of wine by the fireplace in the lobby. The full-service restaurant, Kantala, uses fresh and local ingredients to create new takes on Costa Rican classics as well as international favorites. Enjoy a tropical cocktail or other refreshing beverage at the adjacent Cantina Delirio bar or, if you’re in the pool, Luna Azul swim-up bar serves drinks and light lunches. Make sure to take a swim in the milky-blue waters of Rio Celeste down at the hotel’s rancho where towels are provided. To take relaxation up another level during your stay, a spa offers various massage treatments for singles or couples.
- Located 2km from Tenorio National Park Entrance (1.5 hour from Arenal Volcano)
- 26 rooms total between Casita Standard and Casita Suite
- Each room is equipped with king bed or two queen beds, A/C, flat screen TV with DVD player, safe, minibar, coffee maker, and private garden terrace with outdoor shower
- Breakfast included
- Pool with swim up bar and adjacent heated Jacuzzis
- Two restaurants, Kantala Restaurant and pool-side Luna Azul
- Bar Cantina Delirio
- Paths that lead directly from hotel to Rio Celeste River
- Rancho at Rio Celeste River equipped with towels for swimming