All 24 rooms are separated into three categories – Standard Suites, Deluxe Suites, and Double Queen Rooms. Every room comes equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, cable TV, DVD player, mini bar, walk-in closet, and large bathroom. The Double Queen Room also features a private terrace with rocking chair and/or hammocks. For larger groups or families, there is a three-bedroom apartment suite, which features a full kitchen, large living area, two bathrooms, bedding for six adults, and is the only room on the property with partial ocean views (please note the apartment suite is also the closest to the main road). Breakfast is included with your stay.
When you’re not out on the beach or participating in a nearby excursion, The Falls Resort offers the perfect, tranquil setting to relax. Sip on a cold drink poolside in their lounge chairs while keeping a watchful eye out for three different species of monkeys, two types of sloths, seven types of hummingbirds, toucans, and majestic scarlet macaws – all seen on the property. Enjoy lunch, dinner or an appetizer at The Falls Garden Cafe, offering a fusion-style cuisine including the freshest seafood and produce.
- Located in the heart of Manuel Antonio
- 25 total rooms (including the apartment suite)
- Each room comes with TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, A/C, safe, and private terrace
- Breakfast included
- Pool with drink service
- Open air bar and lounge area
- The Falls Garden Café is one of the best rated restaurants in Manuel Antonio
- Lush gardens are home to incredible wildlife
- Within walking distance to nearby restaurants