The Deluxe Junior Suites at the Westin are over 581 sq. ft. and have a living room, bedroom with king or two full-sized Westin Heavenly Beds, private bathroom with Westin Heavenly Bath products, and either a private balcony or terrace. Every Deluxe Junior Suite features A/C, cable TV, iHome, coffee maker, safe, and a daily stocked minibar that is included with your all-inclusive stay. Family Junior Suites are identical to the Deluxe Junior suites but feature kids’ bath robes and slippers, video games upon request, top-shelf alcohol for adults, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a personal family concierge. Both Deluxe and Family Junior Suites include complimentary, 24-hour room service.
For those vacationing without children, The Westin offers an exclusive, adults-only portion of the resort called Royal Beach Club. Expect full VIP treatment with a stay in the Royal Beach Club, including express check-in and check-out, personal concierge, access to the Royal Service Lounge, private Royal Beach Club Pool with swim up bar and Bali-day beds, and an exclusive breakfast served in the Royal Beach Club Lounge. The Royal Service at the Westin offers two room categories in the Royal Beach Club: Royal Beach Rooms (474 sq ft) and Royal Beach Suites (990 sq ft).
There are plentiful amenities to keep you busy no matter the room category you choose to stay in at The Westin. In addition to the pools and sprawling beach you’ll find tennis courts, non-motorized water sports like kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, and snorkeling gear and complimentary live nightly shows. For an additional cost you can visit their world class spa, rent jet skis, or play their championship 18-hole Reserva Conchal golf course that was designed by Robert Trent Jones II.
There is a restaurant to fulfill your appetite to matter what your craving – from fine dining at the a la carte Asian, Mediterranean, and Italian restaurants to international buffets to the relaxed poolside and pizza bars. There are also five bars to unwind with a fresh cocktail or cold beer, including the Bar Imperial which offers outdoor seating and great music for those who like to dance.
- Located only one hour away from LIR Airport on Playa Conchal
- 406 rooms total – Deluxe Junior and Family Suites to Royal Beach Club room categories
- Adult-only (Royal Service) section
- 5-star all inclusive resort includes all meals, snacks, minibar, alcoholic drinks
- Every suite comes with A/C, ceiling fans, flat screen TV, iHomes, luxury bath amenities, coffee maker, safe, and Wi-Fi (additional cost)
- Each suite features living area, bedroom area, private bath, and private terrace/balcony
- 2 large pools with swim up bars
- 8 different restaurants on property from a la carte fine dining to international buffets
- 5 bars on the property
- Award-winning, lavish spa with large Jacuzzi pools (complimentary for all guests)
- Large modern gym
- 18-hole, par 71 golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II (ranked #20 by Golf Week)
- 9am-5pm Kids Club/childcare service included (potty-trained children ages 4-12)
- 24-hour room service
- Royal Beach Club and Family Suites offer upgraded amenities/services such as top shelf alcohol, priority restaurant reservations, free Wi-Fi, and personal concierge
- Complimentary use of tennis courts, kayaks, Hobie cats, and bicycles
- 4 KM Playa Conchal is a pink sand beach and one of the most beautiful in Costa Rica
- Travel+Leisure Hotel
- Located minutes away from other local beaches like Tamarindo, Flamingo, and Brasilito
- Located within an hour to national parks, volcanoes, and exciting adventure tours