There are just 16 bungalow-style rooms and each features floor to ceiling windows overlooking the ocean and manicured gardens. All the rooms also feature private porch with seating, A/C and ceiling fan, satellite TV, safe, Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, orthopedic mattresses, minibar, and room service. The bungalows are 527 sq. ft. and come with a king or queen bed and an additional full-size bed combo. Upgrade to the Deluxe Bungalow with king bed and you’ll also find a private outdoor Jacuzzi on your patio. Some of the bungalows also feature a connecting room option, ideal for families or small groups. The crown jewel of Hotel Bocas del Mar is their 1,300 sq. ft. Premier Suite. For those celebrating special occasions or simply wanting the best, the Premier Suite is a 2-floor, 2-bedroom suite featuring private Jacuzzi, second floor living room, sun loungers on terrace, and the best ocean views on the property.
Nearly every corner of Hotel Bocas del Mar offers stunning ocean views. Whether you’re swimming in one of two infinity pools or dining in their gourmet restaurant, you won’t lose site of the big blue ocean. Their open air restaurant with international menu offers a variety of quality, fresh ingredients, including an abundance of fresh seafood. Stroll down the boat dock and swim in the Pacific or enjoy complimentary use of kayaks and snorkel gear to explore nearby beaches. For those looking to indulge in wellness opportunities, a large covered deck is the perfect setting for yoga practice while a spa offers massages overlooking the ocean.
- Located in Boca Chica, just 60 minutes south of David Airport
- 16 bungalows (Bungalows and Deluxe Bungalows) and one Premier Suite
- Connecting bungalows are available
- Breakfast included
- Each bungalow features satellite TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, A/C, ceiling fans, and safe
- Each room features an outdoor patio with Pacific Ocean views
- Two infinity pools
- Gourmet open-air restaurant
- Full bar
- Private dock great for swimming
- Complimentary use of kayaks and snorkel gear
- Day trips to Boquete and Volcan Baru available