Featuring just 21 rooms, Finca Lerida is a perfect blend of rustic elegance and comfort. Hardwood floors and stone fireplaces are met with 42” flat screen TVs and premium Damana toiletries. Four Standards Rooms have been restored from their original status of the first guest houses built on the property back in the 1920s. The eleven Deluxe Rooms feature large remodeled bathrooms and a private terrace complete with hammock and rocking chairs. The real gem of the property are their six suites which feature a family room with fireplace and a large bathroom with private two-person jacuzzi. The historic Casa Centenario, built by hand in 1908, is a two story private casita complete with cozy living room, dining room, and fireplace.
The history of Finca Lerida dates back to a when it first started producing and exporting coffee to Germany. Currently home to some of the world’s best and most expensive coffee, all guests are strongly encouraged to take a coffee tour at Finca Lerida to learn its unique history. Outdoor and nature lovers will also enjoy 10 kilometers of trails on the property, which just so happens to border the famous Amistad National Park. This transnational park was formed in 1983 and covers 470,209 acres in both Costa Rica and Panama and has since been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The park is home to big cats, tapirs, and over 500 species of birds. It is also one of the best places in the world to view the beautiful quetzal.
- Located 20 minutes from the center of Boquete
- Historic hotel with only 21 rooms
- All rooms feature premium bedding, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and safe
- Six suites with fireplace and jacuzzi tub
- Breakfast included
- La Brulerie Restaurant offers amazing valley views
- Coffee Shop serves premium Finca Lerida roasts and bakery items
- La Amistad Bar serves local brews, fine wines, and classic dishes
- World famous coffee plantation with daily coffee tours
- On site guided nature and birding walks
- Over 10 km of hiking trails
- Located only 60 minutes from David Airport