Built on top of a hill near the small Pacific Coast town of Quebrada de Piedra, guests are greeted with sweeping ocean views from the moment they are given their welcome drink at the main lodge. The Paradise Fishing Lodge consists of nine rooms, each with a faux rock interior decor, ceiling fans, air conditioning, two queen beds, and a private bathroom. After a long day of fishing you can come back to enjoy cocktails in their pool bar, relax in the hot tub, and enjoy a delicious dinner in the open air restaurant and bar. Your stay here is all inclusive so all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, three meals a day, the fishing, and ground transfers between Panama City and the lodge are included.
The fleet of Contender center consoles at Paradise Fishing Lodge is one of the most experienced and fastest in the Gulf of Chiriqui. The ideal fishing boat for this part of the world, they’ll make runs out to the Hannibal Bank quick and smooth, running after schools of yellow-fin tuna easy to do, and maneuvering in rocks for big roosters and cubera snapper look easy. Every boat is equipped with tuna tubes, live wells, T-tops, top of the line electronics and twin Suzuki 175 hp outboard engines. You’ll be fishing with Fin-Nor spinning gear and Penn & Shimano 30 and 50 class conventional reels for up to 40 different species of gamefish throughout your week. Whether you want to troll bonito for big marlin, cast a popper into a feeding tuna frenzy, or land your trophy roosterfish or cubera snapper along the rocks you can do it all. When you combine the gorgeous location, great service, luxurious accommodations and world class fishing operation, there is little left to doubt as to why the Paradise Fishing Lodge is one of the best all inclusive fishing lodges in Panama.
- One of Panama’s best all inclusive fishing lodges
- Only 9 luxury cabins, each with panoramic ocean views
- Each room furnished with king bed or two queens, ceiling fans, A/C, and private baths
- All inclusive (all meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks included)
- Ocean view pool with swim up bar
- Open air restaurant and bar area
- Free Wi-Fi in the main lodge area
- Laundry service and spa services are available
- Private full service dock with fleet of Contender center console boats
- Located close to fishing hot spots like Hannibal Bank, Montousa Island, and Coiba Island
- All boats fully equipped tuna tubes, live wells, full electronics
- Fish with Shimano & Fin-Nor spinning tackle and Penn 30W and 50W big game reels
- Take a day off from fishing to relax on a nearby beach or explore the mountain town of Boquete