There are just six rooms at The Riverside Inn, each with their own unique layout. There are two Loft Suites with a king bed on the main floor and two twin beds in the loft, perfect for small groups or families. For families, there is also a Double Suite with two queen beds. The two Junior Suites appeal more to couples and come with a king bed as well as an over-sized bathtub. The lavish Master Suite is the largest room and features a king bed, Jacuzzi tub, and beautiful river views. All the rooms come with satellite TV, DVD player, safe, hair dryer, coffee maker, and complimentary Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is included with your stay.
The main room in the lodge is the perfect spot to cozy up with friends and family. The room features an inviting fireplace, TV lounge, and “honor-system” bar. The award-winning Rock Restaurant located adjacent to the hotel, serves up artful and delicious “down to earth comfort food” with river views, a fireplace, and a large deck. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner at The Rock or stop in for a homebrewed beer. For more dining options, make sure to explore the town of Boquete, just minutes from Riverside Inn where you’ll find small cafes, restaurants, and bars. Spend a day or two exploring the world-famous coffee farms, hiking the cloud forest, bird watching, or whitewater rafting.
- Located in Boquete, only 45 minutes from David airstrip
- 6 suites
- All rooms feature Wi-Fi, Direct TV, DVD, ipod dock, coffee maker, and safe
- Continental breakfast included
- The Rock Restaurant is one of the top restaurants in Boquete
- Fireplace, TV lounge, and honor-system bar in the main lounge
- Business center available
- Riverfront location
- Perfect mix of proximity to town and peacefulness